“I visited the Addu Atolls in the Maldives last year and I was super impressed with everything it had to offer, it far exceeded my expectations.” host Penny Betts.
If you are looking for somewhere off the beaten track and an immersion into a beautiful culture, this is the trip for you. The simplicity, the untouched feeling and the fact that it is off the beaten track will have you falling in love with the Addu Atolls in no time.
With the warm and crystal clear waters making it not only a magical place to snorkel, but also gives you the opportunity to see giant turtles, eagle rays and a huge variety of tropical fish.
- Explore the Southern most tip of the Maldvies, learn about the people and its history
- Crystal clear warm waters makes it perfect for diving
- Manta rays all year round (the only place in the Maldives)
- Fish the Indian Ocean
- Dive the British Royalty shipwreck from WW2
- Explore the Addu nature park which hosts a nursery for baby sharks and eagle rays
- Experience the awe inspiring scenery of the gorgeous atolls
- Discover the real, untouched authentic Maldives
- Immerse oneself into a rich culture
- Snorkel the mesmerizing house reef on an uninhabited atoll
- Visit WW2 historical site
- Sample local delicacies
- Drift off to sleep in super comfy beds
- Hosted by Penny Betts, Founder of Lets Go Addu
- Flights from Sri Lanka to Addu Atoll return
- Small group tour with and English speaking local guide
- Accommodation for 7 nights in Addu Atoll
- Accommodation for 1 night in Sri Lanka
- All breakfast at Pebbles Inn, lunch and dinners at various locations
- Transfers in comfortable, air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour Addu atoll
- Dives and fishing as per full itinerary
- Picnic on an uninhabitable island with your personal chef
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share. For a full list of terms and conditions, speak to your World Travellers travel agent.
PRICED FROM: $6,000 (USD)
ASK OUR TRAVEL ADVISORS
Want more info on our latest experiences? Send a message below: