Whether or not you have traveled overseas on one of Phil & Janes hosted tours, this is your chance to experience some of their favorite local spots as they play host in their beloved home town at the top of the stunning South Island.
Explore the beauty of Golden Bay, featuring a full day tour out on Farewell Spit, one of the longest natural sandspits in the world.
With its white sand and turquoise water, you will see first hand why the Abel Tasman National Park is New Zealand’s most popular and iconic park.
- 2 nights Superior room Nelson Hotel Nelson
- 2 nights Deluxe room Ratanui lodge Pohara
- 1night Meadowbank Homestead Awaroa
- 1night Torrent Bay Lodge
- Meals highlighted in the itinerary
- Farewell Spit Tour (includes afternoon tea)
- BBQ Tata Beach hosted by Phil & Jane
- Private Coach transport throughout
- All Boat transfers Abel Tasman
- Airport transfers to Nelson Hotel
- Services of your Tour Hosts Phil & Jane Harris