Chances are you’ve never seen New Zealand quite like this! If you are looking for a refreshingly new and exciting way to experience New Zealand, this exceptional tour may well be the perfect choice! Delight in 14 days of discovery and fun as you explore the scenic wonders of New Zealand’s two main islands in a classic, beautifully maintained DC-3 airliner.
Flying ‘low and slow’ on a yesteryear DC-3 is a fabulous way to see and enjoy far, far more!
There are fun grass runway landings and you can even visit the DC-3 cockpit during flight – yes, just like the good old days! Your air tour is accompanied by an experienced Tour Director and your DC-3 crew includes two professional pilots and a flight attendant (or two). Stay in quality 4 to 5-star hotels each evening with breakfast and dinner included each day plus some lunches. Enjoy two fabulous 2-night lake view stopovers (Te Anau and Queenstown) plus overnight stops in a variety of charming city or scenic destinations.
With only 24 guests per tour, this really is small group touring at its very best…
You’ll see breath-taking natural wonders in the most enchanting way – rolling farmland, pretty coastlines, beautiful beaches, braided rivers, exquisite lakes, majestic mountains and glaciers, colourful plains and exciting geothermal regions are all part of your air tour route. There is simply so much more to see and enjoy from your ‘flying grandstand’ viewpoint!
Meanwhile ground sightseeing has been carefully selected to enrich your appreciation of this remarkable country. A variety of unique experiences and interesting local encounters create memories and add even more value to each day of your tour.
This tour really is in a class of its own so be sure to book soon!
- DC-3 airliner flights on 11 tour days
- Air Safaris alpine scenic flight
- Exceptional flight-seeing and pre-paid ground attractions
- Two ‘yesteryear’ grass runway landings & take offs
- Pelorus Sound Wine & Mussel Cruise
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Earnslaw Vintage Steamship Cruise
- Lake Te Anau cruise or jet-boat ride
- Three premier Aviation Museum visits
- Wine and beer tasting
- Cultural, Eco and Art & Craft visits
- Two 2-night stopovers (Queenstown and Te Anau lakefront)
- Quality 4 & 5 star hotels
- Meals every day: Full breakfast (13), Dinner (13), Lunch (5)
- Luxury tour coach sightseeing and transfers
- Transfers to and from Ardmore (Auckland area only)
- Fully hosted tour (Tour Director/ Host)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share. For a full list of terms and conditions, speak to your World Travellers travel agent.