TREAT YOURSELF TO A TROPICAL ISLAND RESORT
INDULGE WITH DAILY BREAKFAST & DINNER FOR ADULTS
Buy Now, Choose Dates Later
Love the deal but unsure when you want to travel? No Problem, you can buy now and choose dates later!
A tropical paradise of emerald palm trees and white sandy beaches, sparkling blue water filled with rainbow marine life, and an inviting island culture where everyone you encounter is a friend you haven’t met yet, Fiji is a dream destination everyone needs to visit. This could be your chance.
Wave goodbye to work and say hello to lazy days spent lounging by the pool with a seven night escape to the Treasure Island Resort .
Situated on its own private island, this family orientated resort boasts an incredible array of fun activities, lush gardens to explore, and a serene lagoon to snorkel metres from the shore. To help make your Fijian dream a reality, this amazing package includes long list of inclusions that is sure to keep the whole family happy. To make the most of these incredible prices you can also book now and choose your dates later.
- Enjoy daily tropical breakfast for 2 adults
- Enjoy daily buffet or 2 course dinner for 2 adults
- Kids eat free during kids club mealtimes
- Receive a welcome drink on arrival
- Take advantage of selected non-motorised water sport equipment
- Receive a complimentary introduction to Scuba Diving in the resort pool
- Enjoy complimentary nightly entertainment
- Kids receive complimentary access to the Kids Club
- Stay connected with complimentary wifi
- Receive 2 x 15 minute foot ritual at the Senikai Day Spa
- Receive 1 x 3 hour babysitting service between 6 – 9PM
- Immerse yourself in various cultural, environmental and conservation programs
- Receive return airport transfers before 3pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This travel offer is priced for 2 Adults and 2 children. Note – flights are NOT included. *Blackout periods apply. For a full list of terms and conditions, speak to your World Travellers travel agent.
1 July 2021 – 22 December 2022*
PRICED FROM: $2,799
SALE ENDS: 11 Dec 2021
ASK OUR TRAVEL ADVISORS
Want more info on our latest experiences? Send a message below: