I live and breathe travel – I have all my life.
The one thing I always wanted to do was tour the world, seeing and experiencing a range of places and countries, just recently I did this, and absolutely loved it.
For more than 14 years, I have travelled the world, learning about cultures, trying different foods, drinks and all sorts of activities, it has been such a priceless experience, one that I will never forget.
I am happy to recommend, organise and book travel for you to;
- Africa: Egypt, Kenya Africa
- Asia: Singapore, Thailand (Phuket)
- Australia: Melbourne, Brisbane, Sunshine coast, Gold coast, Sydney, Canberra, Perth, Darwin
- Canada: BC, Alberta, Ontario
- China: Beijing, Sichuan (Chengdu)
- Europe: France, Italy, Spain, Greece (and the Greek Islands), Turkey, Bulgaria, Germany,
- Netherlands, Austria, Croatia, Switzerland, Hungary, Belgium
- Pacific: Bali, Rarotonga, Fiji
- UK: England, Ireland, Scotland.
- US: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Hawaii
Some of the main attractions of my travel experiences are;
Being amazed by the wonder of the Niagara Falls, seeing the grandeur of the Grand Canyon first hand, walking along the Great Wall of China, drifting on a sail boat in Croatia, and sipping cocktails in the Greek Islands.
There’s the excitement of being on Safari in Africa, the memories of the time I spent cuddling 4 massive tigers in Phuket.
It truly is a wonderful world and I would love to help you plan your next trip whether it’s just for you, or with your family and friends, we can book exactly what you need.
I’m here to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to contact me using any of the following methods:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 528 1550