World Travellers Motueka are your professional travel provider with a team of experienced staff members who consistently provide outstanding service to New Zealand businesses that require recognised seasonal employers.
We currently look after 10 orchards in the top of the South Island and are keen to expand our valued client base and ensure other businesses have access to our negotiated Air New Zealand RSE arrangement, that provides those requiring seasonal workers the opportunity to access certain benefits they might otherwise miss out on.
With technology these days, we can effectively manage travel accounts from any location and our customers are spread throughout the length and breadth of the country.
Travel Services for businesses who employ seasonal workers
We take pride in offering a comprehensive range of travel services to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Full documentation and e-ticket processing
- 24/7 assistance prior to and during each departure at no additional cost
- Full management of individual/group from point of registration to returning home
- Assistance with purchasing additional pre-paid luggage
- Billing and invoicing solutions
- Air New Zealand loyalty programs and points management
- Management information reporting
- Quarterly reviews and on-site meetings when required – we are committed to visiting at least twice a year so we can understand your business and provide the utmost in efficient service
- Quick response times
- Flexibility to source all airline solutions where Air NZ do not operate
Our Air New Zealand deal:
Our negotiated Air New Zealand offer for RSE clients ensures greater booking flexibility and additional benefits including:
- Set negotiated airfares from the Pacific Islands
- Special domestic add-on fares
- One complimentary name change per person, per booking from the Pacific Island port of departure
- Complimentary date change (subject to availability)
- A complimentary/discounted ticket per orchard each year
- Complimentary date change to outbound departure from NZ. Subject to seat availability
- Plus, ask us about the Air New Zealand ‘above & beyond’ programme.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
What our clients say...
Alesha and Judith from World Travellers Motueka have been absolutely amazing in organising our RSE travel arrangements. The girls understand the RSE process and the difficulties that can arise. They have made this part of the RSE process easy and have always been able to sort out any issues quickly. Their friendly and extremely approachable disposition makes them a real pleasure to work with. I absolutely recommend using World Travellers Motueka for any business involved in the RSE programme.”
Phil and his Team at World Travellers Motueka have been coordinating our companies RSE Travel arrangements for the past 10 years. We have found the Team extremely reliable and professional in their approach. Organising RSE Travel arrangements requires timely planning, adaptability and flexibility to the challenges that occur each year, and there are always new challenges to adapt to. World Travellers Motueka have always done their very best to help our business meet these challenges in a partnership approach.
The Team at World Travellers Motueka has been making all the travel arrangements for my RSE workers for the last 6 years. During this time I have found the service from Phil and his staff to be exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble and if last minute changes are required additional charges are minimal because of their relationship with the airlines. I highly recommend World Travellers Motueka for all you travel requirements.
After a hiccup booking our travel online, our daughter recommended World Travellers Motueka to look after our annual travel arrangements. We have found their level of service to be fantastic, and Phil and his staff are friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. Their recommendations and travel tips are always spot on and we now travel with the full confidence of an expert team that is with us every step of the way.