Cruise the world with World Travellers Motueka, visit an amazing array of places on a range of local and international cruises.
There is so much choice for cruising and while it may seem a little daunting, rest assured that your World Travellers Motueka advisor is on hand to point you in the right direction and help you choose a cruise that’s perfect for you.
Book your cruise today and take advantage of the special features available on; prices on deposits, onboard credits, free beverage packages, free upgrades, free shore excursions and so much more!
PLUS, an added bonus of booking early, is that it’s often just a case of paying your cruise deposit and then settling the balance closer to sailing. Also, booking your airfares at the same time, you’ll have the best chance of securing the flights and seats you really want.
The benefits of taking a cruise with us:
There really are too many benefits to mention but here’s some of the more obvious ones!
- Accommodation, meals and entertainment are all included (some cruise lines even take care of the bar tab for you – woo hoo!)
- Unpack once, settle in and enjoy the numerous onboard amenities of your cruise ship home
- A huge range of bars, restaurants and lounges are all at your fingertips
- There’s a range of accommodation to suit every budget – so why not splash out on that balcony suite, we know you want to!
- Cruises vary in length from short 3-night getaways perfect for ‘newbies’, right through to world voyages of 100+ nights
Whether you enjoy the traditions of cruising such as formal nights, seated dinners and high teas, or prefer a more modern freestyle experience, your tastes are perfectly catered for and your World Travellers Motueka advisor can point you in the right direction.
Look through our special cruise tours below, as well as the extensive cruise range on offer and find one to suit your needs.
- Cruises > click here
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF THE SOUTH ISLAND IN STYLE UNWIND AT THE 5-STAR HILTON QUEENSTOWN RESORT INCLUDES TWO CRUISES & A GOURMET BBQ LUNCH Queenstown…