As an avid traveller, I’m passionate about everything travel related and if there’s somewhere in the world you’d like to go, chances are that one of our team has already been there and would be more than happy to help you to get there.
Recently I was fortunate enough to experience an amazing European River Cruise aboard the APT AmaVenita. We began the cruise in Frankfurt and then set off to Budapest, it was amazing as we manoeuvred through more than 60 loch systems along the Main Canal, Main River, Danube Canal and Danube.
It would absolutely have to be one of the easiest European holidays I’ve ever experienced and it’s hard to beat the joy of unpacking only once then cruising past historic villages on the river, the scenery along the way was just gorgeous!
I’ll add here, that the crew definitely make the experience so much more enjoyable too!
My specialty is looking after groups and niche travel groups, sizes ranging from of 10 to 150, we pride ourselves on having the expertise and experience to offer the very best service.
PLUS, I have hosted tours to a range of countries and am happy to recommend, organize and book the following destinations for you;
- Europe: Frankfurt, Budapest, Vienna, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Ukraine
- United Kingdom, Ireland
- Australia: Noosa, Gold Coast, Port Douglas, Melbourne, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Sydney
- USA: Alaska, Los Angeles, New York, Hawaii
- Pacific Islands: Fiji, Rarotonga, Samoa, Vanuatu, Tahiti, Norfolk Island, Cook Islands
- Coach Touring; Cruising; Escorted Tours; Luxury; River Cruising; Small Ship Cruising
- And of course, anywhere around New Zealand whether it be work, sport or just a holiday.
I’m here to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to contact me using any of the following methods:
Email: [email protected]z
Phone: 03 528 1550